4 Dec 2011

Links page

I have just added a Links page for everyone to check out, I will update this over time with links to pages I think are worth sharing, if you have any recommendations of links I should add or you have a blog or website you want to advertise, feel free to leave a comment and if I think it fits Ill add it.

I will organise it a bit once I have more links up but for now there are a few pages to check out...

So what are you waiting for?? Click on the links page already ------------->>>>>

"V"

4 comments:

  1. Love the new badass red/black colour sheme dude - very you.
    Saving this page to favourites so hard!!

    - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude, I figured it would suit the theme of the blog better. Just cant wait to get some recipes and reviews up now and get this baby rolling. I just posted the links to your blogs too man, sharing the love.

    "V"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks man!! Sab invented this Textured Protein soy spaghetti with wholemeal pasta last night. I told him to write it down, and will take pretty pics of the leftovers for you. It was massively tasty and I ate like a kilo before heading to the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha nice, yeah that would be awesome man I can get it up and credit you guys for it, thanks for all the support man.

    ReplyDelete