4 Dec 2011

Welcome to The Seitanic Cult!!!

Hello Followers,

Welcome to The Seitanic Cult your resource for all things Seitanic and Vegan. I will be posting regularly with all my Vegan cooking escapades and general Vegan discoveries that I think you will find interesting.

This blog is here for my followers so tell me what you want to see and I will endeavor to follow it up, whether it just be recipes you want to see, general information, shopping guides... Whatever it is let me know and I will post about it.

As you can probably tell by the reading this post, this is my very first blog, I'm extremely new to the whole world of writing and blogging so any feedback, ideas or requests would be much appreciated. The idea of this blog is to show people how easy a vegan lifestyle can be not too mention tasty and beneficial to both our health and the planets health.

My first idea is to post one of my favourite recipes "Seitan Stroganoff" so once i write up the recipe and get some photos for you I will post it, and I plan updating as regularly as possible after that so stay tuned..

I hope you enjoy the journey I know I will, again Welcome to the Seitanic Cult.

"V"

No comments:

Post a Comment